NewJeans tribute gifts to their fans today receives immense praises for their sincerity (Gucci Beauty perfume + Bunini key ring + Lotte Zero snacks and jellies)

 [theqoo - hot] Today's NewJeans Tribute: Gucci Beauty (perfume + Bunini key ring + Lotte Zero snacks and jellies)

date: 02/06/2024

I still don't know what product it is

+ Gucci Beautyrae products have not been released yet

Perfume and Bunini keyring

Snacks and jellies

The number of tribute items increased


original source

COMMENTS

  • They said they were returning the favour but they really did the right way like this.
  • They really have beautiful hearts too
  • The doll is so cute ㅠㅠ And the other gifts from Gucci... This is crazy
  • Wow, that perfume smells so good, I'm so jealous...
  • It's so beautiful that the fans, the agency and the idols care a lot for each other
  • That's my favourite scent ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The scent is so good
  • They must be so grateful to the fans who believed in them and waited for them even though it has been really crazy these days
  • This is crazy, I'm so jealous of the fans
  • I envy the Bunini the most ㅜ 
  • I want Gucci
  • The brand supports the model and the model wants to repay the fandom. This kind of relationship is so nice
  • I'm so jealous of Bunnies, why are my eyes are watering😭😭😭
  • The Gucci perfume is crazy...it would of cost 200,000 won
  • NewJeans always seems to be good at giving back. The keyring is so cute. I want one too, the Gucci too..
  • Wow, the Gucci Hanni stickers are really cool..... But I'm so jealous of the doll ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want one too

  • I want to join Bunnies too
  • I paid over 300,000won for a 100ml bottle of that perfume. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They are really kind to their fans
  • I can see how much the agency, artists and fans care for each other. It's a really good synergy🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇💕💕
  • Wow, they also gave them the Gucci Beauty Black Pouch. It must be nice getting the Bunini too.
  • The items are just items but seeing their caring hearts towards them are so beautiful. Their gratitude towards the fans...
  • So when CEO stated that she wanted to give the fans each 1 million won was not a joke ㅋㅋㅋ
  • They really have such pretty hearts. They're doing so well, I want the key ring the most. It’s so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Why am I more jealous of key ring than Gucci?
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fans also like the goods rather than Gucci ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ​​I'm jealous ㅜㅜ
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is what a tribute should be
  • I'm rooting for you guys💖 I'm not a NewJeans fan, I only listened to their songs but the NewJeans kids are all really kind. I hope they continue to win!!
  • I'm most envious of the Bunini key ring ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Comments