[cafe daum] Kiss Of Life Natty who mentioned NewJeans
date: 15/07/2024
N: These days we often run into NewJeans at the music broadcast stations hehe we both like one another
N: Whenever we pass by each other we always throw hearts at each other while squealing
N: Recently when we were in the waiting rooms, they said that they really liked us and they keep on listening to our song, I felt so proud
N: They seem like such precious dolls!! ㅋㅋㅋ They're so lovelyyyy
Fan: Challenge Challenge Challenge
N: Noo our dolls cannot (be seen) shaking their butts (A/N: She cutely wrote it as if NewJeans are her babies and they can't be seen doing their choreo)
COMMENTS
1. This is so cute I'm going to die
2. It's so cute how she's protecting them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. When I imagine this happening, it must be really cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. Ah this is so cute, they cannot shake their butts ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can these girl groups' friendships be so harmless
5. Why is it so cute that she's protecting them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. I really like them both so much that my cheekbones just went up and down, they're so cute. Natty speaks Korean better than me.
7. Natty's song has a dance where they shake their butts? Are the dolls=NewJeans? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know the context but this is so cute
- This time, KOL's choreography has twerking ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. She said NewJeans can't be seen shaking their butts ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then Natty can you dance Supernatural with them~~~ I want to see Natty's dance lines dancing to Supernatural
9. Ah they're so cute seriously 🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Please upload a selfie together too~~!!!
10. This is so cute ㅜㅠㅠ It made me laugh so hard
11. This is cute ㅠㅠ They don't have to do the challenge, just show us that you guys are close ㅠㅠ I love them both
12. Ah, the reason for them to not do the challenge is so funnyㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13. They're like precious dollsㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ
14. It's her song but she said it wasn't okay ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so cute..
15. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please just upload a lot of videos of girl groups being friends..
16. I really like both teams ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
17. How are all female idols so cute like this...?
Comments
Post a Comment