[cafe daum] NewJeans Hanni's Airport Fashion that exploded with fan reactions today (feat. Lee Dong Jin Glasses)
date: 07/09/2024
미소녀 pic.twitter.com/C5F6Jdd6kT
— 블루 (@bluemoon_hn) September 7, 2024
이동진안경 진짜 기묘하게 잘어울려서 웃음못참는중 pic.twitter.com/yGeV3Xant7
— 빵 (@newjeansroom) September 7, 2024
COMMENTS
- What on earth can't she digest? Hanni Pham ㅠㅠㅠ
- Is that cardigan Gucci too? It's so cute
- Are you crazy? Why do you look so good in everything? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're so cute...
- This outfit looks like it came out of a Japanese magazine, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ even the glasses ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so unsophisticatedly cute
- I can't believe these glasses suit her this well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Wow... this is crazy
- It really suits her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Wow, it came out like it was ripped from a comic book.
- Hanni looks good in any style ㅋㅋ
- What the heck, why do they match so well? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- F**k Lee Dong Jin glassesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Is it because of the glasses? It looks like we're back in 2002 what the ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Where is her cardigan from?
- I have a stomachache..! Hanni said she likes geek chic too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- She released her inner student
- I wanted to wear glasses, so I got these while watching TV. They looked like elementary school glasses on me. How did she manage to wear them this well?
- Those glasses suit her so well... How could this be...
- The geek chic styling is daebak...
- It feels like the clothes I saw in Japanese magazines when I was younger
- When did she grow up like this..?
- Wow her image is totally different when she wears glasses
Comments
Post a Comment