Min Heejin who has drafted up a 7 year plan for NewJeans

 [theqoo - hot] Min Heejin who has drawn up the 7-year blueprint for NewJeans

date: 22/09/2024

Among the behind-the-scenes interview videos from the Tokyo Dome fan meeting released today (video taken at the end of June)

I have a blueprint drawn up. I have a big picture of NewJeans for the next seven years, going into the distant future. It feels like each year is about hitting those planned milestones.

So actually, it's a rainbow-coloured dream for me, and my wish right now is that I hope we can create an environment that allows us to reach those goals safely and effectively. If everything goes according to plan, I’m confident we’ll be able to surprise people with each album. 

But now, things like this, what used to feel like a given now feels more like a wish for something to become a reality. I genuinely hope we can get there smoothly.

People naturally live on hope, so I often talk about these plans with the NewJeans members. My personal wish is that the discussions we’ve had translate into something real. I want to avoid creating false hope for the members, especially since we’ve already shared these aspirations together.

That’s why I really hope to see these ideas come to fruition, as I don’t want to disappoint them.


+  Team NewJeans Story


original source

COMMENTS

  • They said their full album would be released in the second half of the year and expected it to be in October, so there should have been some talk about the full album by now, but it all stopped...
  • As someone who loves K-pop, I really want to see it ㅠㅠ I unconditionally support Min Heejin and NewJeans, and all the NewJeans production staff..
  • I'm also really looking forward to the rest of NewJeans' albums. I really want to see it
  • I'm another group's fan but I like NewJeans' songs and looking at what they've released so far, I was looking forward to what they'd bring in the future. So I'm really disappointed that it turned out like thisㅜㅜ I really hope we can see everything Min Heejin had planned
  • I want to see 7 years of NewJeans!
  • It's really hard for a girl group like this to come out... I really want to see NewJeans' blueprint too ㅠㅠ
  • It seems natural that the members of NewJeans also want Min Heejin as their producer... If they had always talked about drawing a future like that and making it come true...
  • It takes 1 year and 6 months to find a new producer, and that company talks about long vacations. Yet their CEO has drawn up a 7-year blueprint and has shared and implemented the plans with the members. It seems obvious to anyone that they want to work together with their CEO. HYBE, don't interfere with Min Heejin and NewJeans' work, just leave them alone and take the money they earn.
  • ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really hope the members can continue to follow the blueprint until the end
  • I want to see it too... and there must be many people who want to see it, but I can't believe that their agency cut off such a successful and popular group.
  • More than anything else, this moment for NewJeans is such a waste. It's the best time of the year and the time to show a good image with a good song, but it's because of someone that it's not happeningㅜㅜ
  • Daepyunim's 7-year blueprint ㅠㅠㅠ I really want to see it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ NewJeans fighting!!!!
  • Ah.. I think the members of NewJeans must be suffering the most right now. Even though I'm a stranger, I feel so frustrated and exhausted.. They still have a solid 7 years of their future ahead of them, but they can't do it, sob..
  • I wonder if HYBE really has a vision and plan for NewJeans as much as they claim to be supporting them. Judging by how the Ban Heesoo videos went viral, it seems they might not even fully understand NewJeans' potential.
  • As someone who just likes K-pop, I'm curious about the 7 years of NewJeans that Min Heejin will create, so I'm rooting for them.
  • The problem is that HYBE is killing the goose that lays their golden eggs...

  • I have to watch Min-New for over 7 years, so please stop bothering them
  • Because of those pigs, the country is ruined and K-pop is ruined too.
  • I am also really curious about her male idols.... Min Heejin's male idol group too

  • I want to see NewJeans for 7 years. I'm looking forward to seeing how they grow.
  • Min Heejin is definitely professional when it comes to work, and it’s true that she has a lot of affection for what she does. NewJeans is all so incredibly beautiful, and it honestly makes me feel so furious because of Bang that bastard.

Comments

  1. .she has a 7 year plan for newjeans.it has only been 2 years and the impact newjeans made in the kpop industry is insane.i hope everything goes well . Pigsihyuk needs to leave this girls alone .newjeans are working for their dreams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HYBE who dug themselves their own grave when they released a response to Hanni's anecdote in the live yesterday

ADOR to take legal action after HYBE & Dispatch released false information and leaked personal private videos and medical records of the members

The HYBE Label's (Big Hit, Pledis, Source Music, ADOR, KOZ) Sales & Net Profit