It has been revealed and confirmed with evidence that NewJeans were purposely excluded from the Brand Reputation Rankings since the HYBE feud

 [theqoo - hot] The response received after calling about NewJeans' strange brand reputation rankings

date: 23/10/2024


translation:

😏: I called because I wanted to ask something. After looking at the press release, I was going to call you to find out why NewJeans only comes out below the 100th rank for the Brand Rankings Index 

B: The press release wasn’t issued by us; it was written after reporters saw the data.

😏: I understand that, but I want to know why they came out below the 100th rank.

B: You can just think of it like the Fifty Fifty case.

😏: What does the Fifty Fifty case have to do with this?

B: It’s similar to the Fifty Fifty case. We reviewed it internally, so they (NewJeans) were excluded.

😏: So in this case, you are saying that you are making an internal decision and disregarding the brand reputation criteria?

B: That's right, we saw this the same as Fifty Fifty from a legal perspective so they were excluded.

😏: But NewJeans are not involved in any lawsuits or legal processes yet like Fifty Fifty, how can you treat their situation the same? This doesn't make sense. I will release this information publicly. What is the name of the person who answered?

B: You cannot reveal this publicly, if you do so we will sue you through our lawyer (shouted)

😏: Go ahead and sue me with the defamation lawsuit if I reveal this publicly. Tell me the name of the person who answered this call.

I tried calling again but they did not pick up.

original source

COMMENTS

  • Brand reputation is just something you make while snoring in the corner of the room.
  • This is f*king hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ They're openly saying that up until now, the rankings were all decided by them.
  • I looked into it because there was a problem with my idol before too, but I think they really have no credibility at all. They do whatever they want.

  • They are openly slandering us, so of course we should protest. Should we just stay quiet??? It's because we've stayed quiet that it's come to this point.
  • I already knew this was something strange, but his answer on the phone was ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Oh and by the way, I'll leave the address of the reporting site operated by Team Bunnies here (https://t.co/nPSs3tYu0t)
  • So does that mean they were just excluded without any reason?
  • In the first place, it always felt like some kind of hidden camera prank that the rankings were from places with no credibility. It was always on the news as if it was something great.
  • How much did you get paid? I guess you played golf~~~~~~
  • And to begin with, it never made sense. NewJeans has always been a hot topic and has done a lot of advertisements, so how can they be outside the Top 100? It was just blatant manipulation. I'm just surprised that there are crazy people who reverse-viralize things like that.
  • Of course, the people who know don't believe it, but since articles about it keep coming out about this, the general public who don't know might think it's true.
  • There was an article saying that NewJeans were pushed out because of this ranking, it's f*king hilarious, they really media manipulated this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it was a good idea to call and ask
  • Wow.. I didn't know that the Brand Reputation ranking was like that
  • Heol then isn't this ranking just based on their own preferences? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • I don't think the Ranking is meaningful, but it's so weird that they excluded them for that reason wow..
  • How many times have you played golf?
  • They are HYBE's soulmates ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Heol, OP did a great job asking this and recording the call👍👏 If someone did not know anything about the credibility of the brand reputation, just show them this.
  • They're doing whatever they wantㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Brand Reputation is something you can just pay for... If you work in the company's marketing department, you get an email every quarter... They say they'll put a name on it if you pay...

  • Ya how can you rank things based on your own judgment without any objective criteria? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • They are just people who rank things as they please, it's a useless ranking. What kind of private company is this
  • Are they close friends with HYBE??????
  • Wow they purposely left NewJeans out and then started media playing about how they fell out, what crazy reverse viraling ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Comments