New photo surfaced of NewJeans meeting Jennie backstage of the 2NE1 Concert makes netizens go crazy

 [instiz] Heol Jennie and NewJeans

date: 08/10/2024


That's my girls


original source

COMMENTS

  • Heol? Those are my girls
  • Oh my god I love this so much
  • Heol? What the hell
  • I can hear Danielle's voice in this photo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Heok ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please give us a photo... Especially Haerin and Jennie the cats, I'm curious about them meeting
  • Daebak ㅜㅜ
  • My girls 💖
  • What are they showing each other? They're so cute ㅠㅠㅠ 
  • Minji's eye smile ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
  • Heol my women are all together
  • This is crazy!!!!!! Did they meet at 2NE1's concert?
  • I think Jennie is showing them something on her phone. What is it? Let's watch it together, my girls ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Wow this is so good
  • Wow, so cute... I like this combination
  • Oh my Danielle is touching Jennie's back
  • I want to join in too...
  • I want to shamelessly get in between them
  • Danielle's expression is like Wow~ Jennie sunbaenim~☺️💖😄🤍🦄✨
  • I get to see Jennie and NewJeans meeting with my own eyes… 😇
  • Wow this is real woah...
  • A gathering of women I love
  • Oh my god, please take a picture togetherㅠㅠ



Comments