The secret message in the Instagram story posted by Minji on #jeanzforfree makes netizens emotional

 [cafe daum] The secret message in the Instagram story posted by NewJeans Minji on #jeanzforfree

date: 22/12/2024

Today Minji posted an Instagram story to the fans who worked hard to cheer her on for a long time during the pre-recording of Gayo Daejejeon. But there's a hidden secret...?


Look at the picture carefully. Do you notice it?


Minji had another message at the top. It says:

"I'll cry later when there is a time I can cry comfortably"


(There was another fan review saying how Hanni also cried while talking to the fans after the recording)

The people who cause trouble will be executed together with the two pigs of Yongsan

+ The current situation of NewJeans is...

They’re constantly being harassed by malicious media play from HYBE and ADOR, and HYBE-affiliated media outlets intentionally leave the comment sections open to invite hate comments. As for the pre-paid protest in front of the National Assembly, if the 2nd voters and Kimㅇ leave hate comments, they’ll just get completely ignored.


Let's be happy...

jeanzforfree

NewJeans will win


original source

COMMENTS

  • We absolutely have to protect NewJeans. NewJeans are our nation's idols
  • They didn't show any signs of difficulty and only worried about their fans, but they must have suffered a lot behind the scenes... 
  • What crime did those kids commit? Don't cry...
  • Minji ㅜㅜ It's okay to cry if you want to! Everything will be okay, NewJeans, fighting❤️
  • We need to protect NewJeans
  • Seriously, why do people swear at NewJeans? It's like they have a mental disease. I have no interest in celebrities, but NewJeans are so coolㅜ
  • Why can't they stop bullying these young girls? Those Yongsan and HYBE pigs
  • This is so heartbreaking ㅠㅠㅠ What did the kids do wrong... And I hope they don't see bad comments or weird comments. Even though they look mature, they're still young...
  • Ah, I'm crying Minjiㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love NewJeans, I'll support you till the end
  • My heart is really hurtingㅠㅠ Guys, I will cheer you on so f*king much!!!! 🧡🤎♥️❤️🤍
  • They didn't say a word to their fans or show that it was hard, so how hard must it have been for them? HYBE keeps on making excuses every day... They even released an article early this morning. I'll cheer for NewJeans until they're happy, and I'll keep an eye on HYBE too.
  • The kids looked strong, but if you think about it, they're still so young... They must have been hurt a lot and had a hard time ㅠㅠ
  • Stop harassing these young little girls, you bastard old men.

  • ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's not cry and let's just have things to laugh about
  • Even though Minji looks strong, she's still a baby... Even if she doesn't show it on the outside, she must be having a hard time ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Seriously, what did these girls do wrong... I saw on Twitter that the fans cheered so loudly that Hanni cried and the fans cried too. Fighting!
  • Minji is only twenty years old ㅠㅠㅠ Oh, my heart hurts. I’ll remember the courage and warm heart you guys had to pre-pay for everything during the impeachment protest. The pigs in Yongsan will die.


[instiz] NewJeans Minji's hidden message on her Instagram Story ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

date: 22/12/2024


"I'll cry later when there is a time I can cry comfortably"

I heard that the members cried a lot while recording Attention todayㅠㅠ


original source

COMMENTS

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart hurts

2. I hope that from now on, there will always be only smiles. Please, please, let that day come soon... ㅠㅠ My heart hurts

3. Cheer up guysㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Where can I see this stage?? Is it not up yet?

  • It's the pre-recording of the Gayo Daejejeon that will be released on the 31st,

5. I'm going crazy.....

6. This year was truly a legendary case of baseless hate, but it seems like their core has only grown stronger, and NewJeans and the fans are now focused solely on each other. Babies, I’ll keep supporting you!

7. Minji-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm a fan of another idol but I'm cheering you guys on ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

8. Why is the world so cruel to these children? Seriously

9. It'll get better for NewJeans, let's keep on working hard 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

10. Ah, my heart hurts ㅠㅠ

11. Slowly grow up.. If you want to cry, you can cryㅜㅜ

12. MinjiㅜㅜI'll be a Bunnies for the rest of my life

13. Ha... why do these babies have to go through that..

14. I want to apologise instead for those adults who are making it so hard for these pretty and talented girls

15. Wow how did you find that message... Cheer up guys

Comments